What We Offer – Credit Score Improvement / Masking
• Improve Credit Score: We will help you to improve credit score by directly coordinating with the banks on your behalf. The service includes Credit Score Masking of Bad/Default/Delayed Payment Accounts i.e. accounts with DPD, Written-off, Settled, Wilful Default etc. To know more about Credit Score Masking, Please check following post
• How it works:
1. You can either share your latest credit report through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Credit report which is priced at Rs.400 will be provided FREE of cost. For Free Credit Report, please CLICK HERE
2. Based on your credit report either you can let us know or we will share the no of accounts that require Credit Score Masking to improve Credit Score.
3. You can deposit service fees of Rs 999/- per account. The payment details are available in next section
– The fee is refundable in case we will not be able to support in Credit Score Masking of the Account.
– The fee is non-refundable in case the customer decide not to pay/deposit the amount demanded by the bank or back out at any stage of the credit score masking process as shared in this section.
4. On receipt of fees, we will coordinate with the bank/s and financial institution/s to pull out your account details. All the documentation will be done by our team.
Banks / Financial Institutions Covered:
– Axis Bank
– HDFC Bank
– ICICI Bank
– CITI BANK
– Bajaj Finserv
– Capital First
5. We will share the letter issued by the bank or financial institution against your account for credit score masking.
6. You can pay the amount demanded by the bank directly to the bank.
7. After the payment to the bank or financial institution, you can share the payment receipt with us.
8. We will help in credit score masking within 14 to 21 working days. Normally it takes 45 to 60 working days.
After credit score masking, the default or delayed payment entries will be removed from your credit report.
• No hidden charges: There are NO Hidden charges. For Credit Score Masking service, we charge a flat fee of Rs 999/= per account.
For online payment, please click on the following link
For other payment options, please click here.
• Bank coordination made simple: No back and forth with banks. One stop shop for all account related, bank side and credit report related queries.
• Direct payment to the bank
• First-hand information provided by experts: No one in the entire industry provides such transparent information.
• No collection calls from banks: No pestering calls from collection agencies
• CIBIL update in shorter time (will happen in 14 to 21 working days) as compared to 45 to 60 working days taken by banks
For more details, You may call +91 9480021000 or 9820177393
What are the Benefits of Good Credit Score?
• Loan eligibility: Having a neat report with a 750+ score increases your chances to avail loans (an especially unsecured form of credit such as consumer loans, personal loans, and credit cards). Loan approval is mainly based on healthy credit score (>=750). Lending institutions judge whether candidates can reasonably be able to maintain payments on new credit extended to them. A BAD CREDIT REPORT lessens the chances of getting credit without hassles.
• Loans at cheaper interest rates: Customers with a healthy report and with no negative remarks on credit report can also negotiate with lending institutions on interest rates. Banks also offer them best interest rates and terms of the loan. In the longer term sense, the customer can SAVE MONEY.
• Employment prospects: Employment prospects increase if customers have a good credit history. Checking credit report is a part of the recruitment process, especially for jobs in the financial sector. A poor credit report can decline someone an opportunity to get a job which they might be longing for.
– Easy approval of Housing Loan
– Easy approval of consumer loan for cell phone, Auto Loan, TV, household appliances etc.
– No social stigma