April 21, 2019 at 9:27 PM #80131Nitin BhatiaKeymaster
To watch, please click on following link
5 Career Options in Stock Market discusses the jobs and career options available in the share market or stock market. Unlike other sectors, A job or career in the stock market is more rewarding with the experience. The top 5 Career Options in Stock Market are as follows
1. Professional Stock Market Trader or Investor: It is one of the lucrative options if you are consistently profitable in the stock market. There is No minimum qualification required. However, you should be very well versed with the complete stock market cycle.
2. Stock Market Broker: There is no minimum qualification required. However, you can grow fast with a higher degree. You need to clear the NISM exam and take the license from the SEBI. You can also get a job in the stockbroking firm.
3. SEBI Registered Investment Advisor: You can start your own consultancy service based on fees based model provided you have a good social network. You have to clear the NISM Investment Advisor Certificate examination and register with SEBI. The basic qualification is graduation along with 5 years of relevant experience. The experience requirement is waived off in case of Post Graduation.
4. Research Analyst: You can work in the field of equity research on the buy side or sell side. In the buy-side research, you work for the financial institutions that invest the money on behalf of their clients i.e. help fund managers to select the stocks. In the sell-side research, you can analyze the equity and derivatives for retail investors and traders.
The minimum qualification is Post Graduation i.e. MBA, CA or CFA
5. Portfolio Management Services: You need a minimum experience of 15-20 years along with post graduation to become a portfolio manager. You can get a job in AMC or Asset Management company. You will prepare the investment policy for the clients/funds keeping the risk-return/reward ratio in mind.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.