May 17, 2019 at 9:36 PM #115658Nitin BhatiaKeymaster
To watch, please click on following link
7 Useful Tips for Chart Analysis will help you to do your chart analysis more effectively and efficiently. I have compiled the list of useful tips based on the common problems faced by stock market investors and traders.
Useful Tips for Chart Analysis will help you in following
1. While plotting a Fibonacci Retracement, Support or Resistance and Trendlines, we struggle the plot from the low/high/close/open of the price candles. You can enable magnet mode on the chart to find the exact points without any efforts. It will help you to get the exact price levels in your chart analysis.
2. When we do Multi-time frame analysis, we struggle to plot trendlines, Support & Resistance and Fibonacci retracement correctly. The being, when we change the time frame, these lines get distorted. You can fix this problem through visibility settings.
3. You can save multiple chart layouts for effective chart analysis. You need not plot all the indicators again.
4. You can split the screen into 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 parts to check multiple charts on a single screen.
5. You can also take a screenshot and share it on the social media platforms.
6. You can move to the inaccessible portions of the chart while doing chart analysis without zoom in and zoom out. You click on the auto option
7. You can also insert session breakouts or change the look & feel from scales properties option.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.