- This topic is empty.
March 31, 2020 at 8:47 PM #255615Nitin BhatiaKeymaster
To watch, please click on the following link
Best Stock Selection Techniques are based on the underlying logic and the reasoning of the stock market. In this video, I have shared the best stock selection techniques which are very easy and simple to understand.
1. Most active securities represent the wallet share as the stocks are arranged in the descending order of the traded value. In other words, you can easily find out the money flow i.e. stocks being bought, sold or is consolidating.
2. With the help of an automated screener, you can easily find out the stocks based on the multiple selection criteria. It will help to identify the best stocks for investment or positional trades.
3. With the help of strategy indices, you can select the stocks based on the specific themes i.e. growth-oriented stocks or stocks with low volatility.
4. A sharp change in the open interest or OI spurts will help us to identify the stocks with potential big movements. It is important to check the traded value to identify the money flow.
5. Change in the Nifty 50 Top 10 Holdings weightage can help to track the money flow. These are the companies or shares on the radar of smart money or very big players. Any decrease in weightage on a relative basis suggests that the smart money is moving out from that particular stock. Such stocks tend to underperform in the near future.
6. You can also the sector performance to understand the money flow in the stocks of that particular sector. I have explained this concept in one of the earlier videos.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.