August 16, 2019 at 9:22 PM #180337Nitin BhatiaKeymaster
To watch, Please click on following link
Chart Analysis Conclusion is different for two different investors or traders. Chart Analysis Conclusion is based on trading psychology. In this video, I have shared the 10 reasons why the conclusion is different for two investors or traders.
1. The opinion of Bias: If the mind of the investor is bullish then the probability of a bullish conclusion is very high and vice versa.
2. The conclusion also depends on your existing positions. If you have taken short positions or bearish view then you tend to conclude bearish view
3. The investor or trader’s trading personality also plays an important role. A swing trader’s Chart Analysis Conclusion for Intraday Trading.
4. Normally investors or traders are expert in different time frames.
5. The past experience with the sector or stock also plays an important role.
6. A stock or index might appear bullish or bearish on two different setups respectively.
7. The Learning and Knowledge level of two different investors or traders are different.
8. The current mental state or psychology is also imp for Chart Analysis Conclusion.
9. The investing experience also influence the technical analysis
10. The capital involved: Low capital normally means a lax approach towards analysis.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.