- This topic has 15 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Nitin Bhatia.
May 8, 2019 at 12:29 PM #98157
Before posting any query, kindly search our YouTube channel. You might find a dedicated and detailed video on your query. The link is as follows
If you are a beginner then kindly watch all the videos first and gain basic knowledge.
This forum is created for Stock Market learners who have basic knowledge, who are here to learn new information, to help each other, and to help their fellow peers. With that in mind, we ask that all members please follow these simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable.
1. If you would like me to answer your query then kindly create a new topic in the forum. I might not be able to keep track of queries asked through replies.
2. Keep the discussions meaningful limited to Stock Market Learnings and Kindly do not post any “Thanks” or “Greetings” messages or replies.
3. Kindly keep the forum clean as i don’t have bandwidth to moderate the forum. Any member posting aggressive, abusive or bully comment/message will be blocked immediately from the forum
4. Kindly do not ask my opinion on Buy/Sell/Hold for a particular stock or index.
5. Kindly do not share your setup and ask my opinion on the same. The reason being, i have to create that setup, back test and then test during live market. It is very time consuming and i don’t have bandwidth for the same.
6. Kindly do not use this forum to promote/advertise any product, service or self promotion.
7. All information and instructions given within this forums is to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold me liable for any damages including financial loss. Kindly read disclaimer of this website.
8.The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.
9. Kindly do not post/share any EXTERNAL Links in the message for whatsoever purpose.
10. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrator deem reasonable.
11. Kindly do not post your personal/general opinion on stock/index or any other topic i.e. Stock A will move up or Stock B will move down. This forum is only for learning. Kindly post a topic that should be of interest to all the members of this forum. Most of the members might not be interested in stock discussion on Stock A or Stock B.
12. Kindly do not create topic to communicate with the admin of the forum or with the community. The topic should be restricted to learning purpose only.
13. Please do not share your personal details like mobile no, email, social media account details etc for any purpose whatsoever.
14. Kindly do not post a subject or query in All Caps and Bold letters. It is too loud and intimidating for the readers.
15. Kindly do not post any messages seeking personal help for trading or investment. This is learning forum not a support forum. You can only post your queries related to learning i.e. seeking clarity on any subject not discussed in the videos.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from our Web Site and a deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined on a case by case basis.
When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum have the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit.
May 8, 2019 at 12:42 PM #98613
Sir i have some questions about “Forum Rules & Guidelines”
1>can i share your youtube video link to this forum?
2>if any one want to share some picture for learning purpose is it possible to share via google drive?
Thank You Sir
May 8, 2019 at 12:45 PM #98697
Sir Wither we can share any VBA codes or formulas or excel sheets which may useful to others?
May 8, 2019 at 1:07 PM #98751
You can only share text formulas for excel. Please do not share any codes as we are already struggling with website hacking attempts.
May 12, 2019 at 1:01 PM #108733
Yes sir video link aapka Koe Dale to acha hoga kuch miss huaa hoga to cover hoga .pls permission de dijiye.thanku sir group ke liye
May 16, 2019 at 5:24 PM #113098
You can share my videos.
May 8, 2019 at 5:11 PM #99114
can we do stock talk in forum?
May 16, 2019 at 5:19 PM #113094
Not many people will be interested. Kindly ask the query from learning perspective.
May 12, 2019 at 1:16 PM #108738
After reading all the quires i found single quires in multiple time in different topic names. eg. IV related and premium decay.
If we all keep our comments in one topic easy to read and trace,(Example: Premium Decay – if keep all our comments and quires related to premium decay below same topic, so every can read and reply easily).
It my suggestion only, final decision is yours.
May 12, 2019 at 4:56 PM #108784
can we post chart images here to discuss on various stocks
May 16, 2019 at 5:25 PM #113100
Image cannot be shared as there is a threat to the security of website
May 14, 2019 at 7:06 PM #111100
Dear Nitin sir & Team,
Request you to give Edit & Delete rights to author so he/she can delete the topic if query was answered.
> It will reduce too many replies for same topic & count of Topics itself
May 16, 2019 at 5:27 PM #113102
Thanks for the suggestion..We will close the topic once it is answered
May 15, 2019 at 9:14 AM #112046
Hello Dear Club Members,
With respect to all of you, I want to share something i.e. we all here ONLY for Learning purpose, not for the tips or to know Nitin Sir Portfolio.
It is request to all of you cut down all unnecessary questions. Ask your questions regarding only learning.
Hope you all understand what I am trying to say.
- The topic ‘Forum Rules & Guidelines’ is closed to new replies.