May 8, 2019 at 12:29 PM #98157
Before posting any query, kindly search our YouTube channel. You might find a dedicated and detailed video on your query. The link is as follows
This forum is created for Stock Market learners who are here to learn new information, to help each other, and to help their fellow peers. With that in mind, we ask that all members please follow these simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable.
1. If you would like me to answer your query then kindly create a new topic in the forum. I might not be able to keep track of queries asked through replies.
2. From the topics/comments, i can make make out that some members have gained the membership of this forum without watching any videos through fake likes. I will revoke the membership of such members.
3. Keep the discussions meaningful limited to Stock Market Learnings and Kindly do not post any “Thanks” or “Greetings” messages or replies.
4. Kindly keep the forum clean as i don’t have bandwidth to moderate the forum. Any member posting aggressive, abusive or bully comment/message will be blocked immediately from the forum
5. Kindly do not ask my opinion on Buy/Sell/Hold for a particular stock or index.
6. Kindly do not share your setup and ask my opinion on the same. The reason being, i have to create that setup, back test and then test during live market. It is very time consuming and i don’t have bandwidth for the same.
7. Kindly do not use this forum to promote/advertise any product, service or self promotion.
8. All information and instructions given within this forums is to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold me liable for any damages including financial loss. Kindly read disclaimer of this website.
9.The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.
10. Kindly do not post/share any EXTERNAL Links in the message for whatsoever purpose.
11. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrator deem reasonable.
12. Kindly do not post your personal/general opinion on stock/index or any other topic. This forum is only for learning.
13. Kindly do not create topic to communicate with the admin of the forum or with the community. The topic should be restricted to learning purpose only.
14. Please do not share your personal details like mobile no, email, social media account details etc for any purpose whatsoever.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from our Web Site and a deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined on a case by case basis.
When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum have the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit.
May 8, 2019 at 12:42 PM #98613
- This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Nitin Bhatia.
- This topic was modified 11 hours, 24 minutes ago by Nitin Bhatia.
- This topic was modified 10 hours, 53 minutes ago by Nitin Bhatia.
- This topic was modified 10 hours, 27 minutes ago by Nitin Bhatia.
- This topic was modified 10 hours, 23 minutes ago by Nitin Bhatia.
Sir i have some questions about “Forum Rules & Guidelines”
1>can i share your youtube video link to this forum?
2>if any one want to share some picture for learning purpose is it possible to share via google drive?
Thank You SirMay 8, 2019 at 12:45 PM #98697
Sir Wither we can share any VBA codes or formulas or excel sheets which may useful to others?May 8, 2019 at 1:06 PM #98749
1. Yes. You can share my YouTube videos.
2. For learning purpose you can share.May 8, 2019 at 1:07 PM #98751
You can only share text formulas for excel. Please do not share any codes as we are already struggling with website hacking attempts.May 8, 2019 at 1:08 PM #98753
Any image shared through google drive should not be copyrighted…May 8, 2019 at 5:11 PM #99114
can we do stock talk in forum?May 12, 2019 at 1:01 PM #108733
Yes sir video link aapka Koe Dale to acha hoga kuch miss huaa hoga to cover hoga .pls permission de dijiye.thanku sir group ke liyeMay 12, 2019 at 1:16 PM #108738
After reading all the quires i found single quires in multiple time in different topic names. eg. IV related and premium decay.
If we all keep our comments in one topic easy to read and trace,(Example: Premium Decay – if keep all our comments and quires related to premium decay below same topic, so every can read and reply easily).
It my suggestion only, final decision is yours.
May 12, 2019 at 4:56 PM #108784
- This reply was modified 5 days, 9 hours ago by karthickenigoo.
can we post chart images here to discuss on various stocksMay 14, 2019 at 7:06 PM #111100
Dear Nitin sir & Team,
Request you to give Edit & Delete rights to author so he/she can delete the topic if query was answered.
> It will reduce too many replies for same topic & count of Topics itselfMay 15, 2019 at 9:14 AM #112046
Hello Dear Club Members,
With respect to all of you, I want to share something i.e. we all here ONLY for Learning purpose, not for the tips or to know Nitin Sir Portfolio.
It is request to all of you cut down all unnecessary questions. Ask your questions regarding only learning.
Hope you all understand what I am trying to say.May 16, 2019 at 5:19 PM #113094
Not many people will be interested. Kindly ask the query from learning perspective.May 16, 2019 at 5:24 PM #113098
You can share my videos.May 16, 2019 at 5:25 PM #113100
Image cannot be shared as there is a threat to the security of website
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.