Tagged: Nitin Sir
May 24, 2019 at 9:59 PM #128721Nitin BhatiaKeymaster
To watch, please click on following link
How to Find Stock Market Trends in Advance? is the most common query from the viewers. Besides that, I also receive queries on how i can find out the speculative positions in advance or how to find out the big movement in advance. The answer to all these questions lies in the mode of trading data available on the NSE and BSE website.
You also need to understand the various heads under which the data is clubbed.
1. Algo trading: A powerful computer program run the complex mathematical formulas for trading. It is automated and used by smart money or big players.
2. Co-location facility is provided to trading members or brokers wherein they are allowed to place their servers in exchange’s data center for fast trade and they pay a fee to exchange.
3. In Internet-based trading, members buy software and are mostly used for proprietary trading.
4. DMA or Direct Market Access is a facility for the computer to computer link i.e. direct trading terminal and is used by institutional clients.
5. SOR or Smart order routing helps to find the best price for buy/sell order on all the exchanges available with your broker.
6. FOW-NOW is basically an online trading platform of exchange. FOW is fast trade on web and NOW is Neat on the Web. BOLT is BSE Online Trading platform.
May 25, 2019 at 10:00 AM #129285suryabarikParticipant
As you discussed in video in consolidation the trading activity is high for Big players. Also during correction the trading activity is high. How identify the situation… Kindly help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.