September 6, 2019 at 8:58 PM #188837Nitin BhatiaKeymaster
To watch, please click on following link
Long Term Stock Investing for Beginners is a bit difficult task as the investors are not aware of the important points they should take care of. In this video, I will share these points which every investor should consider as a part of long term investment strategy.
1. You need to check whether the business model of the company is sustainable or not. The companies or stocks that are undergoing transition tends to underperform.
2. The USP or Moat of the stock or a company very crucial for future survival. If there is NO differentiating factor vis a vis compared to the competition then the stock is not suitable for long term investment.
3. Check the future growth plans of the company
4. If the company is in the transition or going through the investment cycle then you should check the disruption in the business model they are planning to bring.
5. The ROE, EPS and Revenue Growth of the company should be high
6. The company should be focusing on the cost control measure as only those businesses will survive in the future who will understand the importance of cost-cutting
7. Check the track record of leadership
8. The company should be growing consistently.
9. The government policies should be favorable.
10. The macroeconomic indicators should also be favorable.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.