January 14, 2020 at 9:20 PM #231250Nitin BhatiaKeymaster
To watch, please click on following link
NIFTY Strategy Indices List is very important for the stock selection. NIFTY Strategy Indices List can be used for both the Technical Analysis and the fundamental analysis. Some of my favorite strategy indices are
1. Nifty Multi-Factor Indices: You can shortlist the stocks based on the 2 or more factors i.e. Alpha, Quality, Value and Low Volatility 30
2. In the quality index, you can shortlist the quality stocks based on Return on Equity, Financial Leverage and EPS or Earning Per Share.
3. In the alpha indices, you can select the stocks based on their alpha scores.
4. If you are a conservative or risk-averse investor then you can shortlist the stocks from a low volatility index.
5. For trading, you can refer to high beta stocks
6. The value stocks in the indices are selected based on the Earnings to Price ratio, Book value to Price ratio, Sales to Price ratio and Dividend yield.
NIFTY Strategy Indices List can save a lot of time and can help you to do your analysis fast. It can be considered as the preliminary stock selection tool. However, you can take a buy or sell decision only after the technical analysis of a stock.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.