- This topic is empty.
May 29, 2020 at 10:27 PM #289813Nitin BhatiaKeymaster
In your Video on the captioned you have recorded the dummy values w.r.t to that I have following confusion and clarification to seek :
1. Whether the various values recorded (for Highest OI) are on different days/ dates
2. Whether on the day of analysis we should use those values recorded by us earlier
3. What is the frequency of Premium Decay analysis for Intraday and Swing Trading
3. If answer to 1 & 2 above is yes, then for how many days worth of data we should use for Intraday and Swing Trading.
4. You have also mentioned that the Market values are based on Market range. So for Intraday and Swing trade what is that range I mean how can we find this range and for Swing Trading how could we find this range.
5. Whether we could use the Nifty Excel Sheet (explained in Option Writing Video) to find this range?
Humble request, if you could help answer all the above queries via a video with another example will be immensely helpful for all. Ever since you had posted this Video, and invariably in every Live streaming, this is most puzzling thing for majority of your students.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.