August 23, 2019 at 9:05 PM #183602Nitin BhatiaKeymaster
To watch, please click on following link
Stock Market Research Reports are available free from your broker and some of the research agencies. You may find some of the paid Stock Market Research Reports. The retail investors take the wrong approach towards analysis based on the Stock Market Research Reports. They read the reports first and then analyze the stocks. The correct approach is to do your analysis first and then read the report.
As i always suggest that retail investors should completely avoid the free Stock Market Research Reports as they are not so reliable and misleading. However, you can use the data points available in these reports for your analysis.
Some of the advantages of referring these Stock Market Research Reports are as follows
1. You can check whether your analysis is correct or not
2. You can learn the approach i.e. how to do the analysis.
3. Check the data points and facts mentioned in the report
4. Lastly, you can learn how to conclude?
Some of the disadvantages are
1. A retail investor can become biased.
2. Two people may analyze the current setup differently
3. Also, ignore the buy/sell/hold recommendation of the report.
I prefer buy-side analyst compared to the sell-side analyst.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.