February 28, 2020 at 8:47 PM #244900Nitin BhatiaKeymaster
To watch, please click on following link
Stock Trading is Injurious to Health. You can avoid these health risks by following a healthy lifestyle and taking your health. In this video, I have shared 11 health risks faced by the stock market trader or investor based on my personal experience.
1. Obesity or Weight gain is one of the most common problems for the stock market traders and investors. The reason being long sitting hours and minimal physical activity. You should exercise regularly and keep your weight under control.
2. Hypertension or Stress is another most frequent health risk. As i keep highlighting that if you are a stock trader then you should be mentally strong. For this, you can take the help of Yoga or meditation. Also, trading psychology suggests that you should keep your emotions under control.
3. Back or neck pain is another most common health problem. It is imp to take a break every 25 mins.
4. Stock market traders or investors often have irregular food habits due to market timings. They tend to skip lunch or delay lunch & wait for the share market to close.
5. Overthinking is another health hazard. You should isolate yourself from the market outside your working hours If you are a full-time trader or investor.
6. Another health issue is weak eyesight. You should keep a min distance of 2 feet between the screen and the eyes. Also, an anti-glare screen will help.
7. Stock market trading should not be an addiction for you. I shared a video on how to De-addict from stock trading.
8. Insomnia is another major health hazard. After initial signs, you should stop trading for some time to avoid any serious trouble.
9. Due to stock market volatility, high anxiety is very common among stock market traders and investors.
10. Indecisiveness due to wrong decisions in the stock market can impact your decision making.
11. Lastly, the stock market health issues can aggravate your existing health conditions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.