At the time of purchasing your dream house, one of the major problem faced by almost all buyers is to collate information on List of Documents Required for Property Purchase or Home Loan…I also faced same issue and i did lot of research on internet but could not find reliable List of Documents Required for Property Purchase or Home Loan. Almost all articles mentioned just list of 6-7 documents like Sale deed, Sale agreement etc.which everyone knew but since its life time investment therefore it is necessary to know complete list….Even after compiling list another major challenges were to understand
1. What is this document or What this document is all about?
2. Why it is required/relevance?
3. Is it mandatory to have this doc?
4. Should i ask for original or xerox?
5. Is it required for Home Loan or for Property Purchase?
You must have read a management lesson that in order to teach swimming, just push that person in water, this is how i collated list of documents required for property purchase & found out their relevance i.e. i answered all 5 questions in my compilation..For the benefit of my readers, i am pinning down List of Documents Required for Property Purchase or Home Loan (List of 33 documents) though all docs are not required in all cases but this is consolidated list..I will keep updating this list as and when i will come across any other document required but i tried my best to compile 100% List so that its easy for my readers to refer only 1 list. Those who just wish to go through the List of Documents Required for Property Purchase or Home Loan without going into document details can refer list after following download link. To download file, kindly click on following link
List of Documents Required for Property Purchase or Home Loan: For detailed description of each of following, pls download the file
1. Sale Deed/Title deed /Mother deed/Conveyance Deed
2. RTC Extracts
3. Katha Certificate and Extracts
4. Mutation Register Extracts
5. Joint Development Agreement
6. General Power of Attorney
7. Building plan sanctioned by statutory authority
8. NOC from Electricity Deptt/Pollution Control Board/Water Works/ Air Port Authority
9. Supplementary agreement / Ratification Deed (if any)
10. Allotment Letter from the builder/co-operative society/Housing Board/BDA.
11. Sale Agreement between Builder and 1st Owner
12. Construction Agreement between Builder & 1st Owner
13. Copy of possession letter from the builder
14. Payment receipts paid towards the builder
15. If any loan on the property (Current or past)
16. Sale agreement with the Seller
17. Latest Tax Paid Receipt from the date of registration up to date (Property Tax/Municipal Tax etc)
18. EC up to date for latest 13 years or from the date of registration till date
19. Demand Letter from the vendor before disbursement
20. Own contribution receipt along with the bank statement from which you have paid your contribution to the vendor.
21. NOC from the Society/Building association.
22. No-due certificate from the building association.
23. Approved plan of construction/extension & license for construction.
24. Detailed cost estimate/valuation report from Chartered Engineer/Architect (if applicable)
25. Conversion order/betterment charges paid receipt.
26. Layout approval plan sanction
27. Auction Sale confirmation letter from Local Development Authority
28. Release deed (If applicable)
29. Completion Certificate
30. Occupancy Certificate
31. Loan/Charge/Mortgage by Builder:
32. DEED OF DECLARATION
33. Latest Electricity Bill
Hope this List of Documents Required for Property Purchase or Home Loan will be useful for my readers.
Copyright © 2011-2012 Nitin Bhatia. All Rights Reserved.
SHARE THIS POST: