- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by Nitin Bhatia.
September 13, 2019 at 8:48 PM #191421Nitin BhatiaKeymaster
To watch, Please click on following link
Which is the BEST Desktop Trading Platform? or which platform do I use for trading? are some of the most common queries i receive. As you all are aware that I trade with Upstox. From last 3 months, I am using their Dartstock (Desktop based trading platform) for my
In my opinion, It is the best feature-rich trading platform for analysis. Some of my favorite analytic tools are available on this platform. Let me share how I do my analysis using dartstock.
1. You can check the Business News on home and can read by clicking on the link. Besides that, you can also check the latest announcements and its impact on the stock.
2. Summary of FII/DII data is available. You know that I closely follow the smart money i.e. FII’s and DII’s.
3. Trend Scanner: I discussed the importance of moving average in my stock talk and nifty view videos i.e. it can help in identifying the trend. With the help of trend scanner, you can identify the stocks trading near their support and resistance i.e. Moving Average. It will save a lot of your time as you need not check each chart manually. You can also check the DMA Crossover tool for MA crossovers like 20 and 200 periods for multibagger patterns as we
discussed in Multibagger pattern video.
4. The long term and positional investors can take advantage of the Opportunity finder. You can scan the stocks based on PE, Market cap and YTD Returns to identify contrarian investment opportunities. Compare the stock PE with sector PE
5. If you use Open High Low strategy as discussed in one of my videos, you can use open v/s high low automated tool. It will scan the stocks for you.
6. End of the days can help you to scan stocks on price action, volume, etc and thus can save a lot of time.
7. Now my favorite section FnO Analysis, You can check option greeks data on a real-time basis and as i mentioned earlier that
this is one of the most imp criteria for my options trades. Many viewers keep asking me from where i check option greeks data and the answer is dartstock.
8. Change in OI graph: Without doing calculations you can check the OI buildup thus it saves a lot of time in analysis. OI buildup along with a change in IV and premium gives a vital clue on the market direction
9. I receive a lot of queries on my analysis of Futures data. The future spread is one such data that i check during the live market.
10. The rollover data is easily available and you may find stocks with high and low rollover. In layman terms, higher rollover means the continuation of the trend as the traders are confident about the same.
11. Besides the above-mentioned tools, you can also check other tools and features depending on your requirement. In short, i can say that it is all in one trading platform.
May 22, 2020 at 3:25 PM #219200Nitin BhatiaKeymaster
Sir, in “Dartstock Change in OI graph” available in Realtime basis ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.