May 15, 2020 at 8:46 PM #279397Nitin BhatiaKeymaster
To watch, please click on the following link
Paid Technical Analysis Indicators are important for the technical analysis including Volume Profile. In this video, I will share how you can access the Paid Technical Analysis Indicators including volume profile for FREE.
1. Volume Profile: It is one of the most important indicators which is available either on a paid basis or with the subscription of a premium service. Some brokers provide this for free if you open a Demat and trading account with them. With the help of a volume profile, you can find out the traded volume over a specified period at certain price points thus you can check demand and supply zones.
2. Beta: Beta is the stock volatility related to the overall market i.e. if the beta of a stock is 1 then it is moving in tandem with the market. If the beta is more than 1 then it implies that it is more volatile compared to the market and these stocks are best suited for Intraday trading. Stocks with a beta less than 1 are less volatile thus less risky and good for investment purposes.
3. Valuation lines show the average of visible prices. You can also plot 1 Standard Deviation or 2 Standard Deviation as these levels act as support and resistance. This technique is used by many traders and investors.
4. ATR trailing Stops is one of the most popular techniques to put trailing stop loss as it price volatility based trailing stop loss.
5. Correlation Coefficient: It is useful for investors both short term and long term. A positive correlation means that stock is likely to move in the direction of the market. A negative correlation means that the stock will move in the opposite direction.
6. The weighted close price of the stock gives extra weight to the closing price. If the weighted close price is more than closing price then it is a bullish sign and vice versa.
May 23, 2020 at 12:36 AM #279966Nitin BhatiaKeymaster
very informative video, brilliant explanation.
request you to provide us knowledge of how to interpret these indicators and put them to effective use.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.