April 23, 2019 at 9:25 PM #81914Nitin BhatiaKeymaster
To watch, please click on following link
The Difference between Winners and Losers in the Stock Market is linked to the trading psychology i.e. how you analyze and take action in a particular trading setup. In this video, i have shared 11 differences between the Winners and the Losers in the Stock Market.
1. The winners focus on the analysis i.e. they learn and then put it on autopilot based on their practical experience. Whereas the losers focus too much on the nitty-gritty.
2. The profitable traders accept their mistakes and correct them whereas the loss-making traders believe that they cannot go wrong in the stock market.
3. The positive attitude or approach can make all the difference. On the other hand, a negative mindset is one of the reasons for consistent losses.
4. Trading psychology of the professional traders is to remain cool, calm and compose whereas losers will be hassled and overconfident.
5. If you run after profit, you cannot be profitable whereas if you aim for higher accuracy then you will be always profitable.
6. Follow the trading style that suits you rather copying the trading style of others.
7. You should know when to book the profits rather of being greedy.
8. Risk is part and parcel of the stock market trading or investment whereas losers are not willing to accept any loss.
9. You should do your own analysis rather being dependent on the tips and recommendations.
10. Always learn from and remember your past trading experience. If you only think about future profitability then you can never be a profitable trader.
11. Rather complaining, you should accept the fact that the market is unpredictable.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.