April 19, 2019 at 11:02 AM #78132Nitin BhatiaKeymaster
To watch, please click on following link
Stock Market Learnings from Bazaar Movie are key to success in the share market as the movie is based on the nitty-gritty of the stock market. This is a 2 part video series in which i am sharing my 11 Stock Market Learnings from Bazaar Movie. In the 1st part of this video, I will share 6 points and balance 5 points i will share in part 2 of this series.
1. The higher expectation in the stock market results in a higher failure rate.
2. Everything is fair in the love, fight and the stock market. The bazaar movie teaches a lesson that short attack on a stock by spreading false bad news was fair for the entry of a big player. You may relate this scene in the movie to many real examples in the stock market.
3. There are no permanent friends or foes in the stock market. The sectors perform on a rotation basis. The worst performing sectors of today will become the best performing sectors of tomorrow.
4. An investor or trader should know the exit path i.e. if stuck in a poorly performing stock.
5. An investor should not buy junk stocks at a higher price.
6. You should not trust anyone in the stock market including tips providers etc.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.